- For patients diagnosed by their physician with IBS, the pilot includes:
- A live Assessment to make sure the program is right for you
- Sessions (1-7) are delivered through a digital recording of a trained licensed therapist
- Forms to track your progress before, during and after your treatment
- Your de-identified (completely anonymous) data may be used for research, including possible publication in a medical journal
- Your final patient report will be shared with your referring physician
- Enrollment available for a limited time for the first 100 patients
- Free of charge
Our program uses a standardized Brain-Gut therapy approach that has been clinically proven to be effective in treating IBS. Program includes an Assessment session and seven Treatment sessions structured every other week, a 15 minute daily practice and a booster to wrap up your treatment 3 months after you complete your seventh treatment session. Your case will be monitored with a therapist throughout the program. The pilot includes a detailed report of your progress and adherence, which will be sent to your referring doctor at the end of the program.
Your therapist will receive your symptom severity forms from each session to track your progress. Reminders will be sent for all appointments.
All offerings include a booster session delivered 3-months after your 7th treatment session.
Meet your therapist over a live video chat, approx 45 minutes, to be sure that the metaMe Connect program is right for you.
Treatment includes eight 30-45 minute sessions, one every other week, over three months. All of your sessions are taken from the comfort of your home or office through your computer or smartphone.
Each day, set aside 15 relaxing minutes for an audio session to continue and reinforce progress.